Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Two Months

To my happy Ivan,

I can't believe you are already two months old, little man! You amaze me and your Daddy every day by how much you change. You are getting a lot bigger and stronger. You were pretty small when you were born, but you are already 10 pounds! Your neck is getting even stronger and you love to turn your head and look around, watching everything that's going on. 

During the past month you have become so much more smiley and expressive. You are an absolute joy! My favorite moments are after I change your diaper and you are laying there, looking up at me. We have a lot of fun during those precious moments. I sing to you, and you smile back at me with the best smile ever. Lately one of your favorite songs is "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat" - I'm not sure why, but you just absolutely love it! Another fun thing we do is play with our lips and tongues. I make funny noises, you watch me, and then you try doing it yourself. What a smart boy! You're starting to "talk" a lot more too. Me and Daddy love hearing you talk and express yourself more. We Skype with "Jukie" and "Bapa" a lot and you even talk to them!

One week before you turned 2 months old, Daddy gave you a blessing in church. There were so many people who came to see you, Ivan! You have SO many people who love you. 

A few nights ago I was holding you tight and rocking you to sleep. You were still awake but getting a little sleepy. All of a sudden, I caught you looking up at me with your big eyes. I looked back at you and you gave me the sweetest smile ever! Thank you so much for that smile, Ivan! I love you!

Love,

Your Mama







1 comment: