Friday, March 29, 2013

Ivan's Happy Spot

When Ivan was a couple of weeks old, he hated getting his diaper changed! He would cry the whole time and then right when we finished, he would stop crying - instantly. He still doesn't absolutely LOVE getting his diaper changed (I wonder why?!?) - but he does love to play on the changing table after! I adore these moments with my little boy because he's always so smiley and talkative!

"Mommy's Big Guy" giving me some smiles...


Haha... the funny poses you capture while they're moving around like crazy

My handsome boy

Our little model posing for Mommy


These pictures were taken after Ivan had his 2 month appointment- 
pretty happy considering he just had his immunizations!



Showing off his sweet band-aids and awesome football socks 

I love this somewhat sideways smile :)

My happy boy in yellow


This is his favorite song lately... bear with me and don't judge haha
I learned this song at one of the daycares I worked at.


And here's a video that I love :) Ivan absolutely loves his Daddy, especially when he sings fun songs with him!


3 comments:

  1. There are those smiles I was missing last night!! And good ol' papa doodle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby your little boy is so sweet!! You are such a cute momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love him so much! Thank you for posting the videos!

    ReplyDelete