Friday, October 1, 2010

bored.

Right now I'm sitting in a library research class that I have to attend for my writing class. I'm a senior... and I've been to one of these classes a couple of times... I'm a little bored. So... I'm writing a blog post. :)

We had a crazy week with lots of tests and papers, but we made it through and it's finally Friday! Ryan was so sweet and made a delicious dinner for us last night. (Meatloaf and mashed potatoes... We tried a new recipe and it was so good!) He even made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for the girl I visit teach because I didn't have time. He's the best :)

We're so excited to spend the weekend with my family and watch General Conference. I just love this time of year :) Hooray!

Oh and on a side note, my sister Liz comes home one month from today. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. That's way exciting about liz! I can't believe you only have 1.....ONE girl to visit teach... haha my old ward I have 6 girls and this ward I have 4. I definitely struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I actually visit teach 2.. I guess I should have said one of the girls that I visit teach :) But still, 2 is DEFINITELY easier than 4, and especially 6! That's so crazy! Is that just because there are a lot of inactive sisters in your ward? I've never been the best at visiting teaching either haha Luckily I have a really good companion who's on top of it all!

    ReplyDelete