Monday, April 21, 2014

Coloring Easter Eggs

Ivan had so much fun coloring Easter eggs this year!


  This was his very first time since
he was a little too young last year to join in.

(We sure had fun last year though! haha)
 (Easter 2013)

Anyways
Ivan had a blast.





Checking out his colored eggs

Ryan had a blast too...
(Haha sorry Sweetie - I couldn't resist)
After Ivan colored his four eggs and went to bed
we enjoyed coloring our eggs!
 Ever since last year I have a new found love for
coloring Easter eggs. 
I found some ideas on pinterest
and realized you can make the eggs awesome
by using other things besides just the dye.
Some of our supplies included
masking tape.
stickers.
sharpies.
and my favorite...
those reinforcement sticker things! (see my turquoise egg) :)

Ivan's Eggs
Ryan's Eggs
Abby's Eggs

I sure do love my sweet little family!


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment