Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lucky Girl

Tonight after Ivan's bath 
he stayed all snuggled up in his towel on his Daddy's lap for a while.

It doesn't get much better than than this.


Especially when it's rare to see this one year old sit still for longer than a few seconds.
Of course, he is sick right now.
And, on top of that he's teething. Poor guy.

Today while Daddy was at school we made an emergency run to Target.
It was an emergency run for both of us.
Ivan needed medicine.
And I need to get out of the house. 
(Actually, Ivan needed to get out of the house too.)

I can't believe my little baby is one!
He is a joy.
And he tires this mama out.
 Oh, but what would I do without him!
And his Daddy!

I am one lucky girl.

I've seriously neglected this blog.
And I'm going to do better. Mostly for me.
But I guess for anyone else who wants to read too.


No comments:

Post a Comment