Friday, April 5, 2013

Ivan's Blessing Weekend

Ivan was blessed in church on March 3rd. 
We had such a wonderful weekend with family!

Most of Ryan's family came into town on Friday and Saturday so they could be with us for 
Ivan's special day.

He even got to meet Grand-Daddy for the first time!
We had such a fun time with Ryan's family on Saturday! We all hung out at our place, enjoyed visiting, and went to dinner. (I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures!)

We woke up bright and early the next morning 
to make sure Ivan was all ready for his first day of church 
(and especially since it was his special blessing day!)

Here's Ivan and his Daddy all ready to go!

Ivan wore the outfit my brother Josh wore when he was blessed!
It was especially sweet that he could wear it because Uncle Josh couldn't be there to help bless him. And of course we were also missing my parents like crazy...as always!

Ryan gave Ivan such a special blessing. We were so blessed to have so many family members and friends there to share this sweet day with us. I even recruited my aunts, sister, and cousin to help jot down the blessing - so because of that I actually got most of it written down. 


Me and my little family after sacrament meeting

Ivan shared his blessing day with our friends' adorable little girl, Claire.
Her mom (Rachel) and I had the EXACT same due date - January 20th.
Claire was born on December 31st - (talk about making me anxious/nervous when I found out she already had her baby! haha) - and Ivan followed a week and half later on January 10th.

Me and my sweet little buddy



After the meeting we had our family over for a little brunch. We had such a wonderful time visiting. Thank you for all who came to support us as well as the many who supported from afar... We Love You!!!





Ivan Donald Shawcroft
Blessed March 3, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment