Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oh Boy!!!

In May, we found that we are

HAVING A BABY!!!


Man was that night filled with a lot of emotions...



We couldn't be happier with the upcoming arrival of our little guy on January 20th, 2013. 
Yes, I said little guy...


It's A Boy!!! :)

Since the beginning of  my pregnancy, Ryan and I have both just thought it would be/wanted a boy. It was a pretty special experience to see our sweet little dude on the ultrasound. 


That night we had a fun little party with close friends and family to announce the gender of our baby. It was such a fun night and we were both ecstatic to announce that we are having a boy!


(Raising there hands to place their guess...)
Surprisingly, most people guessed boy!


. . .


. . .

Now I am just about 28 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. This little guy is coming into a family that already loves him so much! I just found out today that his Grandma "Jukie" will be coming all the way from Russia to welcome him into the world - and help me figure out how to be a Mama!!


Here she is with her other two grand kids. Our little guy is so lucky to have four wonderful grandparents (two who will be loving him all the way from Siberia!), many aunts and uncles, 
and a whole bunch of cousins.

Not to mention his Mommy and Daddy are pretty excited for his arrival too. :) 
...Scared out of their minds... but excited! haha

I feel so lucky and have been feeling great throughout my whole pregnancy. Of course I feel tired all the time, and lately have had a sore back and just can't get comfortable - but I'll take it! :) 

Here's my growing bump over the weeks...



... It will be interesting see just how large I get.... Bring it on. haha :)

Phew! I'm glad I finally got this post out. I was worried I'd finally update the blog one day and have a two year old! haha

I feel like the last trimester will go by quick with all of the holidays coming up. I can't wait for our little guy to get here, but at the same time I feel like it will come too quick and I won't be ready! I have a couple of baby showers coming in the next couple of weeks and I'm so excited to start getting a little bit more ready for him to come. I can't wait. :)

...More updates to come...

-A Happy "Mama-To-Be"

3 comments:

  1. i love the baby bump pic montage...you're so cute! can't wait to meet the li'l guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! It definitely came as a surprise to me, seeing as I haven't seen you in about a year and a half! I was happy to see the update--you'll love having a little boy! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your belly pictures! You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete